Everyone agrees that running helps you get into shape, but did you know it can benefit almost every part of your body?
1) Running improves your Health
Research shows running raises level of the good cholesterol and increases your Lung function. Running can Boost your immune system and lower risk of developing fatal blood clots.
2) Running helps prevent diseases
For women, running can actually help lower your your risk of breast cancer.
- Running can also reduce risk of having a stroke
- Running is usually recommended for people in early stages of diabetes, high blood pressure, osteoporosis .
- By helping the arteries retain elasticity and strengthening the heart, chances of suffering a heart attack is significantly reduced
3) Running helps one lose weight or maintain a healthy weight
- Running is a leading way of burning extra calories
4) Running helps boost your confidence
Not all the benefits of running are physical.
- Running can provide a noticeable boost to your confidence and self-esteem
- Running gives you a greater sense of empowerment that will leave you feeling much happier
5) Running helps relieve stress
- Running helps diminish health and mood problems caused by stress
- Running helps reduce your chances of developing Tension headaches which are stress related.
6) Running helps eliminate depression
After a few minutes of running, your brain starts secreting hormones that naturally improve your mood.
- Running is incredibly beneficial to the Body, mind & Spirit
- Running can leave you feeling more energized, more Focused and better able to enjoy life.